skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Social Perv
Thursday, 17 June 2010
"Lord of the graphics, I am your father."
You ain't seen nothing yet if you ain't seen John Whitney.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
The social perv
Journalist/researcher for Crane.tv. Musicologist. Obsessive Compulsive. I like to pet shrimps. I like cheerleaders with spelling disorders.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
▼
2010
(98)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(4)
▼
June
(13)
Mon dieu, Julien!
Ain't no wire long enough.
Jean Shin
"Lord of the graphics, I am your father."
The space, personal.
LAX ART, Full stop.
Architectural spheres
Duncan and the rotating shapes.
"CAN I COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE"
Israel, through a lens.
Bruce, I want to have your babies.
"Chairtables"
May the Art be with you: Louise Bourgeois
►
May
(8)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(16)
►
February
(22)
►
January
(11)
My Blog List
Montygog's Art-O-Rama!
curios
Neysa Bové
CENTRE FOR THE AESTHETIC REVOLUTION
NO AGE - NO MORE R&R
Wayne Chisnall
ZYZZYVASPEAKS
Galleries One Nine Eight Eight
Art Therapy Los Angeles...where feelings & imagination meet.
STICK INSTINCT
Art Deco Buildings
intolerable lightness
tryharder
CHICMUSE
The Art Law Blog
Simplistic Art
The baggelboy blog
NYC Arts
Style for Style's Sake
Art In Japan
PaintersNYC
The F Blog
Art - LA
Sherin Guirguis Studio
Julia Kollewe
No comments:
Post a Comment